SUSTAINABILITY


1. DESIGN PRODUCTS MADE TO LAST :

We create timeless handmade products made to last and be worn in different ways. Adding Rubber to our PU leather gives it strength and long lasting durability. We run many quality test on our items to make sure we are providing you with a great sustainable product that is handmade. Our Aesthetic will always be luxury but our products will be priced at a Luxury contemporary price point to fill in the gap in the sustainable luxury market.

 

2. OUR MATERIALS

Recycled PU Leather: We gather left over PU Material from Artisan workshops in Italy. These scraps are shredded and mixed with recycled rubber and pressed into sheets. Our new Material is finished with coating and protection.

(GRS CERTIFIED) - Global Recycled Standard

Composition:

PU Leather : 55 Percent

Recycled Rubber : 22 Percent

Water/ Humidity : 11 Percent

Polyester : 12 Percent

 

Recycled Nylon : We gather left over Canvas from Italy, NY and Dominican Republic

Recycled Canvas: We gather left over Canvas from Italy, NY and Dominican Republic

Recycled Hardware: We gather left over hardware from Italy, NY and India.

Recycled Microfiber: We gather left over Microfiber from Italy, NY and India

 

3. PACKAGING : We wrap our products in recycled packaging by giving it a second life and also encouraging the end consumer to recycle the waste material again. We source our packaging in the U.S and from our overseas partners.

 

4. GREEN SHIPPING: We strive to use shipping methods with low environmental impact. Our card board boxes, bubble wrap and shipping tape are left overs from U.S packaging warehouses that sells it to us before throwing them out. We are also partnered with a Shipping Concierge company called www.Shipcause.com. We are giving you the best shipping rates from our shipping community VIA UPS, FED EX, DHL !

 

5. ONE TREE PLANTED:

We plant a tree on your behalf for every item sold at onetreeplanted.org

 

6. MANUFACTURING :

We Manufacturer 80 percent of our Collection in the U.S in Florida with our independent team of independent craftsman at our Atelier. It took us 10 years to develop our team of skilled craftsmen. The other 20 percent of our collections due to production capabilities of the items is imported from our overseas partners ! 

ORIGAMI COLLECTION : HANDMADE IN USA

STEF COLLECTION : IMPORTED FROM OVERSEAS 

PARIS COLLECTION: IMPORTED FROM OVERSEAS 

Cart

No more products available for purchase

Your cart is currently empty.